Tuesday, July 26, 2005



Ric and I are on quite a journey...

At the end of April we had the surprise of our life...a positive pregnancy test. Since mid July, we have been telling family and friends as far away as Slovakia and as close as next door. Our baby feels so loved already. We had an early ultra sound done July 13 and will have another August 17 to find out for sure if our child is a boy or a girl! We will let you all know when we find out! The due date is December 30!!! I am hoping our baby arrives two weeks late so I can start maternity leave later, but I have no say in the matter! We are very excited and look forward to this new adventure! We can't wait to meet the little one!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Congrats! You have a very lucky baby, I hope you know. Enjoy this journey, every single day!!! BTW, when you are 2 days late, let's see if you still are that happy about it :)

hugs!!!

Love the blog!!!!

Tue Jul 26, 07:33:00 PM  
Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Ric is 34??? You guys look like your in your twentys, or I am just getting old. I will see you guys on Monday, I will give Ric a beer for a late birthday gift, since I was not there that Monday night.

Wed Jul 27, 11:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tif and Ric
I remember when your dad and I found out we were pregnant with you. We went to dinner at Love's Barbeque and your dad cried and told everyone he could that we were having a baby. I loved being pregnant and loved having you. I don't think your dad and I realized how excited we would be to have our baby having a baby. December 19th is our 35th anniversary, but the 30th is what we are so looking forward to. You two will make great parents and we will be great grandparents! Love mom and dad H

Thu Jul 28, 05:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both. Our two are so treasured and we know how excited with anticipation you both are right now. Your baby is very lucky to have parents with so much love.

Best wishes
Gavin and Marie

Mon Aug 01, 06:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ric & Tif,
We are so excited for you guys. You guys will be great parents. We wish we lived closer to you so that we could celebrate with you! You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Bryan & Jacinda

Tue Aug 02, 06:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home