Tuesday, October 07, 2008



Life has been pretty busy around here! I am starting the Pro-Certification process so I can continue teaching after 2010 (when my certification expires). What a pain in the backside it seems to be. I think it is a lot like doing a Master's Program...BLAH! I started the process last night and didn't get home until 7:00, which made me feel so guilty leaving my guys for so long.

Derek enjoys going to the library to read and do puzzles. He actually whispers the entire time, which is quite a chore for him! He continues to amaze us with his depth of understanding. Last night I slipped and fell right onto the hard wood floors while chasing Derek. I just lost it because of being hurt so badly and all of the work I'll need to do for the certification process. Derek asked, "What's wrong, Mama." I told him I have a lot of work to do. He responded by saying, "Don't cry, Mama, I will help you!" That warmed my heart immensely.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Matthies,
Aah, what a sweet boy!! What a sweet picture. So sorry Tif that you have all that work to do. So glad you have two terrific men in your life to support you.
We have had two retreats and have been exhausted, but now see a little slow down. Miss you all terribly!! Love, mom & dad H

Tue Oct 07, 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger Sherry Roberts said...

I can hear Derek saying those words. He is so sharp and wants to KNOW everything. What a cutie!! It was fun having special time with the three of you and going to the park. Hey did you three finish off the carrot cake?? Love you three, Mom

Fri Oct 10, 06:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home