Tuesday, July 26, 2005


On Ric's 34th birthday (July 18), we headed over to our Monday Night Potluck Group to tell them the great news! We had our first pregnancy pictures taken of us by our dear friend, Sandy. (She is the one who allows us to come over every Monday, along with a million other people. THANKS SANDY!)

If you look very closely, you can see a small "pooch" protruding from my belly! I look a bit more pregnant when I am sitting and have just eaten a large meal! I will be posting more pictures as I grow! I feel great and have not thrown up at all! I have been very lucky. It has helped having time off this summer to relax and enjoy the time I have with Ric! He is the biggest blessing in my life and is going to make the greatest dad!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

BTW, did I mention that I love your blog??? I hate to gush, but this is just such a cool thing for you to do. I hope that you have fun with it and your family and friends really enjoy staying connected to your BIG doings.

The best part will be that you have a written record of this adventure. Believe you me, babies kill brain cells (that's why they think you're stupid when they are teenagers, because they did it to you). As things happen you will be convinced that you will NEVER, EVER forget this or that. Or the exact date when a certain milestone is reached. Guess what? You forget. So many new things keep happening on top of each other that your brain can only hold so much (remember, parents really don't have many brain cells). And baby books never get finished, it's a law of nature & would cause you know what to freeze over.

So enjoy sharing your lives as they happen & we will stay tuned in.

ttfn

Tue Jul 26, 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Welcome to the family of BLOGS. You too are so cute. Now I have someone else that I can send little notes to besides that crazy women Sandy. You have got to tell all of us when you guys find out if it's a BOY or a GIRL. Robert is already talking about buying things for the baby shower. Any thing to get him in a store to spend money, he is all over that. Again welcome and enjoy the BLOG.
Tracy

Wed Jul 27, 11:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home