Tuesday, May 05, 2009


























I officially finished my first year of Pro-Certification last night! I 'm so excited to have it completed. I don't have to worry about it until next October! I found out that I will not be let go for the next school year. I will most likely continue to work part time, but I'm so thankful to have a job! One of my colleagues was riffed, which has broken all of our hearts. It is not a fair process...

We have been enjoying the warmer weather and longer days! So has Derek!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evergreen Primary should be thankful to have a teacher such as yourself on staff! We are thankful that you are Emma's first grade teacher. You have touched her, and our lives. THANK YOU!

The Baird Family

Wed Jun 03, 07:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home