Wednesday, March 03, 2010






Derek would like everyone to drive an electric car so he doesn't have to smell chemicals anymore!

We have decided on a preschool for our son! We are very excited and thrilled he will have the opportunity to go to a Montessori school three minutes from our house. He will attend Brant Elementary in the fall. It is a public school in Tacoma which goes up to 8th grade. What an amazing program where the entire child is taught! Education is based on where they are developmentally and three grade levels are in one room. About 23 students are in the class with a full-time teacher AND aide! I'm jealous. I am all by myself with 23 kindergartners. We are looking forward to this amazing experience and journey for our son.



1 Comments:

Blogger Sherry Roberts said...

Like father - like son. Loved Derek dancing to the headphones. Miss you guys a lot. Not sure when I'm going to make it up there - lots going on trying to get everything ready for the summer mission teams. I know I'll be there in June for sure - for Kayleigh's graduation - but wanted to get there sooner. Love you three - lots. Mom R.

Tue Mar 16, 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home