Monday, December 19, 2005

One more day of work! I think I can make it. I am only 11 days from my due date and feeling wonderful! I am a bit tired trying to get ready for my substitute due to late hours at work. This week I will spend the time finalizing Christmas gifts, getting ready for the baby, and writing more thank you notes. I have written approximately 70 of these just for our little one. Everyone has been super generous. I can't wait for him to meet everyone. We are narrowing down names for him! I presume he will receive his name when we hold him in our arms! CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiffany,
You look beautiful and your excitement for your new son is contagious. We are so looking forward to the arrival of your and Ric's son. Maybe you will have a New Years baby. Our prayer is that the delivery goes quickly and that mommy, daddy and baby are all healthy. Bless all three of you!
Love, Mom and Dad H.

Fri Dec 30, 05:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home