Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My amazing students and parents planned a surprise shower for me at school today! When I walked in the door this morning, there were streamers and decorations throughout! As my students came in the classroom, their faces were filled with smiles as they dropped gifts into two bins for the afternoon "surprise." After their last recess, moms poured in and the festivities began. We played two shower games. They tried to measure how large my tummy was...Matt Patterson guessed perfectly! He then brought ME the prize, which was a bath product for our baby. Next, they played the tray game where they needed to remember all 6 of the items on the tray. Many students guessed all six, but one was chosen to give me the prize...a rubber ducky for bath times. So Sweet! I think this was the first time the kids had ever played true shower games. Lastly, we opened gifts for the rest of the day. Each kid stood next to me as I opened their gift. What an incredible event! A HUGE thank you to my students and parents for ALL they did to celebrate our little boy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you taken any bare belly photos? If so, I'd love to see the photos since I can't be there in person to see you pregnant. :( I'm so glad you're enjoying your pregnancy and that your students showered you with so much love. How fun! Best wishes, Racheal xoxo

Tue Dec 06, 10:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home