Tuesday, October 11, 2005


I only have 81 days to go! I am amazed at how quickly the time goes by. I'm sure I won't be saying this at the end of my pregnancy! Baby Matthies' brain can now direct rhythmic breathing and control body temperature. This means that if he is born now, his brain will stimulate himself to breathe and sustain that activity without medical intervention. He can also help regulate his body temperature by cooling himself off when too warm and visa-versa. AMAZING!

I am feeling well, but a bit tired due to fighting a sinus infection(?). This is my second sickness so far and pray I don't get anything else. Thank you for all of your prayers and can't wait until you meet our little one!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiffany,
Baby Boy is beginning to show more and more. We can't help and smile each time we look at your pictures. What a joy to pray for our four grandchildren and now adding "baby boy Matthies". The joy in your face Tiff shines so brightly. We show you off to anyone who enters our home. We are so blessed to be a part of your journey of motherhood and fatherhood. Love you and Ric and baby! Love, Dad & Mom H

Wed Oct 12, 07:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous, Tif! I'm so excited to follow along and see your fun photos. Thanks for doing this so that I can feel a part of this wondrous occasion in your lives and marriage. I wish I lived closer to give you, Ric, and Baby Boy Matthies a big hug. Sending you guys one across the miles...With love, Racheal (and Lee)

Thu Oct 13, 04:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh what a beautiful mama you are! Enjoy every moment because it does come and go so fast. Congratulations!

Fri Oct 21, 09:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home